Everyone can do something to help in the life of a vulnerable child.
What is your something?
You can make a difference in the life of a child in our community.
We want to help you answer the call on your life to care for those in need.
We’re here to help you explore how you can serve vulnerable children and their families. Whether you want to bring a child into your home or volunteer at an event, we’ll help you match your calling and your gifts to needs in our community right now.
Explore Fostering or Adopting
We’d love to have coffee together or chat on the phone about your questions around fostering or adopting. Let us walk with you through your next steps.
Become a Support Friend or Church Advocate
Help a friend through critical support to ensure they can continue to foster and do it well. The best foster families are supported foster families.
- Become certified to provide respite care for foster families, giving the family a break or helping with vacations or trips.
- Advocate on behalf of vulnerable children at your church.
- Host an event at your church.
- Babysit at one of our events.
- Help provide hospitality
- Support Family Hope by running a fundraiser
- Support a local organization that works for family preservation
- Join us in prayer
- Donate online, via check, or in-kind
- Make an impact through your generous donation.
- Your gift helps ensure that a child has a safe home to sleep tonight. Your gift helps a family be prepared for the little one joining their family today. Your gift helps create a more welcoming community for children in crisis.
Father on entering into foster care after attending a Family Hope 101